Wednesday, June 23

Look What I Just Bought!!!

Well as you know vintage display props are a thing for me. I'm always looking for them, buying them, fixing them, upgrading what I have...etc. But check these babies out! Four lucite display stands, and from the description, its old lucite, by far the most desirable kind. Did I tell you I a-holic clear lucite also? Well I do. I've accumulated a small mountain of it lately, and I'll be doing a big post on it soon.

These should be great for displaying those pesky-but-delicate handbags on, i.e. the little eel skin one I have at the moment that just won't stand up by itself. They may be useful for hats too.
Hopefully they'll be heavy enough to not topple over at the slightest touch. I'd probably cry if that happened, because these have just cost me a small fortune. Ouch!

3 comments:

Helga said...

Ooo,way cool!
Hmmm,love that spotty handbag.......

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Wow, very cool!

Anonymous said...

Weirdly cool!